[Leader plz] Yeah I'm a Selfish Bastard
[html]
300+

That was his father's name all right. Anatoliy would never pretend that he knew his father astoundingly well. There were just somethings he had never asked, like what other women he had met and been with. Even though it was plain that he and his mother had stayed together for as long as they did was because of the four - three of them. Still, what kind of a child would want to know they could potentially have countless siblings because their father could not keep his dirty bits to himself or felt a little too loose around pretty faces. And this guy's mother had told him that she and his father, Anatoliy's father, had been together once, even for a little a while. What other secrets were breathing across the globe? The Russo wanted to ask, badly, but maybe it was not something he wanted to find out from Rurik. Maybe he should not mention this, his confusion as to the kind of man Rurik was.

Mars was the face of the thing that Anatoliy believed was a joke. How was he supposed to react over that. "I don't know. I just don't vant it to be true," he answered plainly, fingers lightly playing with the handle of the knife. The Russo did not know why he fiddled with it so. Maybe it was just the assertion that he was protected and had a defense? "I am Anatoliy. Rurik Russo is my fazher," he answered again, looking square on at Mars, daring him to challenge that claim too. "I did not zhink zhat my fazher had any other children by women other zhen my mother and zhe Kiska woman." He did not dislike the mother of his older half siblings; he had never met her or her children so there had been nothing to hate. But here was a living half sibling. Just how many did he have?

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread