I will live this life of mine
[html]

Thank you both so much for jumping in! :3 Hehe TY Libri for the compliment & yay hi Jassy!

I captured a butterfly in a jar. I danced around in the grass for hours, chasing it down, stumbling, falling, laughing...

At first it was faint, his scent, barely intertwined with the wind that gently flew into her button nose. As time mounted on, the sound of shuffeling paws began to sound from the distance. By this time she was sure someone was nearing, and it certainly wasn't Gideon. The girl immidiately fell onto her haunces, and as the looming figure took a seat only a few feet from her, the puppy instinctively fell onto her back and rolled over. This was not her home, and this man was not her family. Therefor her fate fell onto him, as she was no where near a match for him had he chosen to get rid of her.

Shiloh wagged her tail rather pathetically, though a cautious expression still sat there in plain sight. It was then that she heard a soothing, warm, inviting voice, making her small, tense body ease up a little bit. He introduced himself as Conor, and imidately after, questioned her relationship to Gideon. So Gideon was there! No sooner had this relevation come, than another figure appeared. This time, a female, though from Shiloh's standpoint, she could not yet tell. Then came another introduction, revelation, and question.

With a small intake of air, Shiloh turned onto her belly, but still lay like rock, flat to the ground. "Hewwo," she said meekly, very unlike herself. "Wea, Giddy is my browa. I wa lookin fow him." Suddenly, a soft, hopeful smile fell unto her angelic facade. "He is hew?" She asked, soft blue eyes searching them both for an answer. It was then that Shiloh crawled across the grassy terrain, closing the distance between them. "Hewwo aunty Bwi." she greeted, feeling a little more at ease.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread