I will live this life of mine
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

He was met with that same screaming submission as with Gideon—her lightly hued belly the first thing his eyes fell on. There was little time to dwell on that though, as a light form suddenly appeared—seemingly out of thin air—beside him. The alpha’s soft gaze traveled up to the fair face of the Stormbringer woman, and he could only smile at her with the sincere curve on his lips widening slightly. The greeting was silent and almost nonexistent, but a smallest of nod was given to the woman. It was strange how the two wolves—nothing more than strangers at first, had found each other as the Soul male and the Stormbringer female. Their still fresh, blooming friendship was great to behold, and she had the natural touch needed to take care of the young, just as Alexey had had. The latte Koios woman was pushed away for now and instead his ears caught the young, childish voice that rose from the small ball of fur.

His bottom lip was instantly tucked in between pointed teeth as the little girl spoke. She seemed to hold a large amount of a child’s irresistible cuteness, and he knew that he would give in before evening set in. He was glad to find that she was indeed one of the Stormbringer children. Bris, being their aunt and all, held on to more information that he did. No doubt he had been presented with information that Gideon had offered, but sadly not everything had taken care to attach the knowledge to his long time memory. ”Giddy is here, waiting for you,” the adult shared with a joyful voice, regaining his warm smile as he gazed on the child with soft adoration already present in the soft lilac.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread