M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]
I don't know how I'll live down the shaame.

"It'll always hurt," he answered bluntly, figuring the guy wasn't one for sugarcoating and sweetening. "But it will never be that bad. At least it hasn't been for me. More and more it'll be brief and annoying, but everything else kind of... outweighs it. So yes, with time it'll get better." At least Zafier was talking to him, more than the redhead expected after that kind of thing. Strel talked to Leroy after, but he already knew what he liked and wanted, and it had been an experiment for the Catori man. At least they could get over this. Good news was Ayita wouldn't know. Strel smiled at the man, patting his leg lightly.

"Now that you're a m-" He stopped, smile disappearing. His lavender eyes shot the door, arm retreating into his own lap. "Nothing, Ayita," said the redhead plainly, wondering what the chances of the woman appearing now were. It was better than her coming during, but now was still just as bad. "What are you doing here?" It sounded a bit angry of him, and out of place, since this was her brother's home and he was the one out of place here. "I, uh, brought some stuff for you; it's by the door..." Hopefully she wouldn't press. Hopefully.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread