steal the night
[html]

It was the first time Anann had heard Toliy speak Russian, or anyone for that matter, as he waved his family over to introduce her. She never would have wondered what it was he had said exactly if it hadn't been for the reaction of his sister. She shot a confused look at Anatoliy as she walked over. She didn't exactly seem happy to see her standing next to her brother when she had looked over. While she couldn't understand what she said to Toliy she could hear the tone. Had Anantoliy said something her? What? Why wouldn't I? She said confusion still plain on her face. Looking again from Liliya and Anatoliy. Though is was their father that offered some explanation. It's alright, I suppose I was probably quite protective of my own brothers. When they had still been together at least.

They were quickly joined by yet another Russo. Just how much family did the Russian man have here. He had come nearly half way around the world and was surrounded by more family than what she had left. Nice to meet you, Marika. It seemed as if almost by Rurik's cue there were musical sounds come from the stage as Strelein tone his lute and another man played a flute. Anann couldn't help but notice Liliya talking to a slightly nervous looking Niro. She glanced to see if Toliy had noticed it at all and what his reaction was if he had.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread