Whine around town.
[html]

OOC: Omg I’m sooo sorry, I thought I replied >.<.

The little wolf seemed deep in thought at Liliana’s comment, but was paying attention when her question came out and was answered, Lili looked over the orchard, grapes? Wine? She had wine before but was it really made from grapes? She thought it was just a drink easily made, she never asked any tavern wolves what it was made of and her mother only let her have a little, but it was good stuff. She’d had grapes before, but they were nothing like wine.

Grapes are really made to make wine? That is interesting, they don’t taste anything like wine.

She said, then at the offer to look around her ears perked up!.

Oh could I? I would love to take a look.

Then the child wolf reminded her that she was a child indeed, she giggled at the mention of stepping on the grapes was fun.

Have you ever tried to eat any?

She asked. She timidly moved forward toward the curious site. She hoped that even with the little one’s permission she was allowed to be here. She seemed confident that Lili was though so she wouldn’t complain, and if any trouble she’d leave right away.

They are tasty. I don’t know if they grow all year around though.

She said, she was learning how to farm herself, aniwaya was known for its farm, and tobacco, but not everything grew at the same time.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread