Joining
Upon hearing the other wolf speak, Inuki looked at him in surprise, "I won't be judged? For being a hybrid?" This was a revelation for him. His only other contact with those like him had been from afar, as he was worried about being rejected for his hybrid status, and his mother's pack. They hadn't been very forgiving. "What is this Inferni pack you speak of?" he asked, wondering what the comparison was of. Maybe this pack really would be caring and not hate him for his heritage. It had been a long time since he had ever even had a conversation with a wolf. The other animals were his friends. It was how he hunted. He would speak with the deer and befriend them. And when one of them was old and dying, he would kill it mercifully and eat of its flesh. He would then protect the deer for a time, until he was ready to move on.

Hearing Kansas's curiosity, Inuki began to clarify, "I say meteorology, but that is a word i got out of a book i found. What i actually do is just sorta know what the weather will be. Little changes in wind flow, temperature changes, you know, stuff like that. And sometimes the other animals tell me." Suddenly he picked up a scent. Looking up, he saw a Beautiful, dark female wolf. He watched as she nuzzled Kansas and understood that they were mated. She spoke, declaring her rank as Commander of the pack. Inuki nodded his head in respect. Then, turning back to Kansas, He answered his final question. "I was born near the ruins of Atlanta, but where i am from is nowhere. I have traveled the wilds since i was six months old." He then turned to Commander Marino waiting for Kansas to answer her, not wanting to interrupt any pack customs. He had no knowledge of such things, heaving never had a pack.

Messages In This Thread