Where do you go when there is no place left?
Ever will have to run fast. D:
[html]

"Aye pup, good idea," Yuki said nodding her head in approval. She turned to look behind her, in the faint distance she saw a lightly coloured wolf running her way. Probably had no business with her though, even if they seemed to be getting closer.."Do you know where this place is, BIOS?" she felt the need to over use his name, making sure too over pronounce it as it rolled off her tongue. She knew it would probably be best to do this anyways so that she wasn't tempted to forget it."C-.. Would you be able to take me there?"After studdering over her words a bit, she suddenly felt stupid. She was probably just overreacting like always, she didn't think that many people actually realized her mistakes in the first place. Some how she just felt the need to be paranoid about it anyways it would come in handy some time. If you had recognized your mistakes before someone had a chance to point them out, maybe there was a small chance it wouldn't hurt as bad. She was a bit lost in thought about something he had said a bit earlier
'I'll find the path back to my homeland,' his words echoed though her head, ringing in her ears among many other things. "I'm quite the traveler myself.." she commented, it wasn't a lie, honestly; She was traveling. The part that had really stuck was that he had a homeland to go back to. She couldn't even remember what that felt like. For a moment, she thought that a tear was forming in her eye. But as she had been told, crying was a sign of weakness. So instead, she lowered her head and waited for the sadness to find someone else to bother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread