[Leader plz] Yeah I'm a Selfish Bastard
[html]

Before the Russo could answer the stranger, the King arrived, out of the blue, but he had been expected. Little surprise registered on the brunette's face, but he did nod his head toward Vigilante in respect. Had he a hat, Anatoliy would have tipped it, like he had once seen older men do and those he had read about in the old books. He was unsure of what he was to do here, as Vigilante had been alone when the Russo family had been accepted. Slipping to the side a little, he waited. This guy was probably older than him, but to the best of his knowledge, Anatoliy was one of the youngest Russo's that Rurik sired. So, Mars was an older son, before Rurik returned to Sobirat'sya? Seemed reasonable, but the Russian Russo was certainly frazzled, to say the least.

Mars was pretty experienced in things he would have been expected to learn over time in Russia, and the Russo only looked interested at his half-sibling. Wherever he had kept himself, whoever taught him had taught him important things. That was good. "I am zhinking zhat my fazher vill be happy to see a lost child of his," he said suddenly, both to the King and to his apparent half-brother. "He vould be happy to be responsible for zhis man's actions if zhat is a problem." Anatoliy was not about to take that kind of responsiblity. Not on a stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread