[Leader plz] Yeah I'm a Selfish Bastard
[html]

My apologies for the wait, I've been on absence.

The caramel-colored King studied the stranger silently as he spoke, dark ears turned acutely. Another Russo did not seem impossible. The pack was already home to Rurik, Anatoliy, Liliya, and Marika, after all. Mars had never been mentioned to him, but it seemed very likely that the family was expansive, and he had not spoken much with any of the Russos in depth about their family. The given description of "long lost" seemed to explain the lack of mention, as well, and he was curious to know whether or not Rurik even knew of this son.

Vigilante did not see any reason to turn Mars away, particularly due to Anatoliy's assurances. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mars. You will begin at the starting rank—Seigneur. As you become accustomed to the pack and integrate yourself, you will rise in the ranks and will be able to choose your own specific job, if you wish. I'm sure that Anatoliy," he said with a quick glance at the man, "would be fine to show you where you can find Rurik. Otherwise, if you have any questions...?" Generally, new members only had one or two questions, if any, and they often volunteered them immediately. However, he did like to make sure that he asked, to cover his bases.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread