Tangled Lines
[html]
500+

Suddenly linking her arm with his, Anann looked up at the Russo, who looked back mildly surprised by the action. He gave her a quick confused look, but then stared back at the sea, an almost smug look on his face, as though he were proud of himself for some reason. Well, he was going fishing, which he excelled at if he did say so himself, and he had a pretty woman on his arm. That sounded like a nice evening for a foreigner in a foreign land. Would he like to think any other guy could be jealous? It would be unlike him, but he was certainly feeling quite lucky at the moment. Not that Anatoliy would ever say that to someone, ever. "I don't know. I vas told zhat fish vent vell vith red vine. But I have not tried rum vith fish so I can't tell you." Anatoliy wanted to pat the woman's hand with his own, but it was still full with the equipment. "But ve can find out if ve get lucky."

The rocks were slippery and a bit hard to stand on, but the Russo thought nothing of it, as there was plenty of room for the both of them and the things. There was even enough room for another pair of wolves. Anatoliy peered into the water, waiting for their disturbance to die down. There were glints of scales beneath the surface, a bit off. He could not say how big they were, but if they found a small one, they'd throw it back so it could grow and spawn more fish. He put the gear down beside the larger rock, jutting to about his knee. Usually only the top part of the rock would show, but it seemed as though it were low tide at the moment. Thankful for that, Anatoliy draped his pants over it as well, hoping not too much spray would hit it, keeping it wet.

Turning to Anann, the Russo smiled as he put his hands on his waist. "Are you ready for your education?" Handing her the small metal container he had kept with him, he gestured for her to open it. It would reveal still squirming worms. Plenty of them. "I vill thread zhe hook and you can bait it." Anatoliy took the pole and pulling out the line from the reel, pulling it through the metal circles on the rod, and then pulling out a long length of it for the hook. The pole was between his legs as he did his part of the task. Tying the fishing line to the metal hook was nothing as his large hands did it quickly. This he passed off to the woman, taking the rod into his hands to hold as he watched her carefully. After all, he was here to teach her, not to fish for a meal. "Careful vith zhe hook. Don't get it stuck under your skin." That would hurt like no other, and it would not be pleasant to get out.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread