Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]

wc
OOC: <3 he's quite the charmer.

Daisuke was an advocate of free love, and equality. The differences between high and low did not mean what the words meant, but instead, it was the names of the two different languages that normally bordered between the canines and other species. This feline knowing high speech was just a plus since he could communicate with the animal and actually have a back and forth conversation instead of Daisuke talking to Schwarz and Schwarz looking at him like he was dumb and only sometimes muttering a simple meow that Daisuke did not understand. It didn't matter, the language border between them did not make them less of friends. In fact, since Schwarz was still young when Daisuke had found him, Schwarz found Daisuke to be somewhat of a father figure to him. Schwarz was friends with Daisuke because Daisuke had basically saved his life, and not only that, but taught him the ways of hunting, and also the male had provided a meal every day he could for the feline, making sure the feline did not go a day without being hungry, unless there was just no kills to be killed and no berries to be picked and eaten.

Yes, I do understand him. If you wish, I'll translate what I say into the Low Speech, as to allow you to understand, too. the words came from the feline's mouth and the other feline had listened. Watermelon orbs watched the emerald orbed male, his ivory and ebon cranium nodding up and down to the other as he offered to translate for Schwarz. It was a very nice gesture and Schwarz appreciated it. Thank you for the offer, I've never quite met a wolf like you. I learned the High Speech from my mother, who had lived with the Bobcats and other Big Cats a farther south from here. Albeit, I caught on the Low Speech faster than the High, but I can speak both fluently. It's a good skill to have. the male then spoke on, once in the language that Schwarz did not understand and then again to where he could understand. Schwarz smiled brightly at the other feline. It is a good skill to have. I've only been taught low speech, and I was never able to catch onto what this kid has to say because he talks just a little bit too fast for me sometimes. the feline admitted to the other as he nodded his head and let his eyes fall back onto Daisuke for a moment. I actually didn't know there was such a thing as Low speech until I came around these lands. You see, I'm from an island far from here and it was a land untouched by humans. The island was full of wolves and only sometimes you saw a lynx here and there. When you did see them, they never spoke, I dunno if they spoke high or low. the male spoke to the feline, explaining his origin. One of these days though, I would love to learn to speak low, so I can talk to Schwarz and all the other valley animals that I would be able to understand when I do learn it. the male spoke, excitedly and almost rushed (with his accent and his slight lisp from his tongue ring, it was somewhat hard to understand him, but if the listener was careful, they would be able to pick up what he said just finely. Schwarz on the other hand, had no clue what the golden brute was going on about, so he sat there in silence for a few moments, his tail flicking on the ground lightly.

Have you met any other felines around here? Or am I the first? the feline asked the other.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread