Knowing whom I serve
500+
[html]

Chatty Anann is chatty O.O

The stables was an obvious suggestion for Anann to find something to do with her time. The problem was she already spent a significant amount of time there whether it was just working with her own horse or helping Heath with the other duties that the vast stables complex and the horses that resided there demanded. Still she didn't know a whole lot about the co-ranks that the pack offered. Though she did know Heath as the Marshal and that Haven was the pack's knight. And she couldn't forget the odd red-headed man that had told her he was the pack's tailor. To be honest I really don't know what all co-ranks are available and which would suit me best. She was not afraid to admit to her lack of knowledge, how else was she to learn what her options were.

Indeed, he is a good man. I have been helping out Heath quite a bit at the stables already, actually. I even took over for him for awhile..after Jac's disappearance. Ruri needed him far more than the horses did. No one could argue that, the poor woman had taken the loss of the prior king quite heavily. I also plan on doing a bit of training with Haven. However Anann no longer sought to live by the sword. While she was happy enough to train and spar with the Miracles knight and she would pick up arms with out a second thought if it was ever needed of her. However, she did not want to be esquire to someone with less experience than herself nor did she wish for the rank of knight even if it was available.

Anann was far from lacking when it came to skills and perhaps why she found it so hard to be idle. Or perhaps it was vise versa. Aside from the horses and the swordplay. I am also skilled in preserving hide into buckskin. The tanning method resulted in a rather water-resistant leather that's uses were near endless. Once I've got the leather I can make bags and pouches. I also line some with bladders and stomachs to water skins. I even repaired some of the tack in the stables. The only thing I can't make is clothing. She was not sure what of her other skills she wished to divulge to the king at this time. Although if asked point blank she would not lie to him. She was comfortable with omission but not flat out lying. Besides her tales of cavalry command would probably seem far fetched coming from a seemingly unscarred woman. Though her honey-hue pelt hid more than her fair share of healed wounds.

While Anann had rambled on about her skills and trades, she had looked mostly at the back yard and surroundings. Rather enjoying the porch. Perhaps Heath was right and she should build one on her yet-to-built cabin. While Vigilante spoke however, she looked only to the king, taking in his every word. His words bring a smile to her face. I haven't known you long, I realize, but I think are much more suited for this than Jacquez. He had charisma, but I found it hard to see much else in him. Her judgment might have been a bit harsh, after all she had hardly known him either. At his last statement Anann nearly had to bite her tongue to keep from asking a rather inappropriate question. If it was best for the pack, would you leave it then? She was thankful her brain-to-mouth filter worked well, most of time.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;

font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200;

background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/allifitz/an

ann003.jpg); background-position:top center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px

0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb;

line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>