What's this? I can't believe my eyes.
[html]

Smile

It seemed that his brother was just as excited to see him as he was to see Saul. Gideon bounced and bounced and bounced, his mood getting the better of him. He was a boy driven by his emotions; the once sullen pup seemed a completely different wolf now. He had been pretty down-in-the-dumps about his siblings being missing, but this was the last one. They were all home. Now all they needed was Mama, if she would ever wake up. She was all they had ever had.

He stopped bouncing long enough to listen to what Saul had to say, though. Ascher and Shiloh! Yes!! "Yus! Dey comed here too! Dey founded me. I comed here a while ago...aftur we lefted Mama. And den Shiloh comed here and den Ascher. And now yew!" His brother said that he couldn't come inside, and Gideon let out a small whine. He could come in, he could! Conor wouldn't care! He was about to say so when Saul chose to take matters into his own hands, though, and Conor was soon upon the pair.

Gideon shrank back a bit at the sight of the leader, though his stance was better than it once had been. He lowered himself to the ground but continued to wag his tail, satisfying his need to show some sort of submission to the alpha male but still showing his excitement. Conor spoke to Saul and Gideon nodded along, tail thumping against the ground.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread