the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]
300+

Ah! Another round. Strel smiled as he picked the glass back up, now filled to the top with the sweet liquid. He sniffed it, swishing it in its glass before sipping it, practically delicately. Her question filtered in, and he shook his head, lips still at the glass. "Noo, I'm an unlucky sort of fella. All I've had to enjoy is hard alcohol. Vodka, rum, that part of the spectrum." Another sip. "But this, this is a kind of more subtle. Sweeter." And another. "Yep, definitely sweeter." Why not one more? It seemed like he would be here a while, if the woman was freely pouring as she was now.

"Lovely name, by the way, Rikka. You part of this infamous Poer family I've heard of?" He had only heard of the name itself and an apparently extensive lineage of luperci to hold claim to it. If he knew any Poers, he did not know. Though Rikka might very well be the first. He was sure his was the first the woman had heard of, unless Zachs had been through here and all traces of him failed to reach his brother in Cour des Miracles.

A yellow flower found its way into the redhead's free hand. He twirled it before his nose, looking up at the Poer woman with a grin. "Of course. There is little else for me to do during the day. I'm not very busy and people seem less willing to wear clothes in the summer heat." Strel leaned back against the shack, ruby hair strands falling into his purple eyes. "Goodness, how many bottles of this stuff do you have? I feel as though I may never leave." Strel drained his second glass, setting it down once more. "What brought you to Cours? Our lovely views. Surely you decorated wherever you were just as well as any posy here."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread