Straight Jacket Fashion
[html]

ooc- sorry for the wait on this!!! AND THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THIS THREAD

Cassius gave the male a huff. He didn't like the way the man sounded as he "joked" with him on cooking up Gadget. He'd have to keep an eye on the crazy coy-dog. he could also notice how Cotl twitched when he mentioned Gadg would be joining them. That was a way to stick it in his face. As they walked towards the greenhouse, Cotl explained how his sisters grew the plant in his homeland, ut only in the summer and spring. It made sense, what with how cold Germany could get. Continuing on, they were met by Cotl's horse Maschine. Cassiu still wasn't a big fan of horses, but he endured until they got to the greenhouse.

The horse followed them to the structure, but Cotl waved him off and the equine had to wander about outside. Gadget peered at Maschine as Cassius chuckled. "'Least my buddy can fit 'nside a goddamn greenhouse," he mocked quietly. His laughter after the comment didn't help his cause, but he was joking at least. Sort of. Now that they arrived, Cassius slepped his hands together and rubbed them, ready for work. "Awrigh', so I reckon we can get t'work now? I'm just itchin' to plant things!" Of course, sarcasm was laced in his voice. He really didn't want to plant things so early in his day.

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread