I'm no Superman
[html]

pffft, he is. ♥ 300+ words.

Nothing in her life had ever been fair, but she had spent the majority of her life trying not to complain. Being dead was a drag, but it wasn't as if she could ever reclaim life. Therefore, there was hardly any point in whining about the condition she suffered. But Lolita was lonely, and she could hardly ever find company anymore. Dull eyes, once so beautiful and bright, settled on the boy—no, young man. He was not quite a boy anymore. His exact age was unknown to her, and while she could tell he was younger than her, she could see that he was no longer a puppy. For a young one, he was kind of cute... And never before had a young age stopped Lolita. It wasn't that she was interested in children or anything creepy. In her mind, she would never age past eleven months, so she was a mere young one, as well. Mentally, she was infinitely older.

He stepped forward into the room, crossing the boundary that had separated them initially. A small smile curved over her muzzle at his question. Was there anything that anyone could do? Not to fix it, no, but he was sweet to offer. All that anyone could do was try to take her mind away from everything that plagued her, if only for a short while. "I'm not sure, but why don't you come in here and perhaps distract me a bit?" she purred, tail brushing the bed beneath her gently. Lolita did not know anything of his encounters with females before—specifically, she did not know anything about what Halo had done to him—but if she had, she would have surely promised him to not do the same. Lolita did not draw someone in and then hurt them. She never had and never would.

<style>
.lolita-city1 b {color:#C30303; font-weight:bold; }
.lolita-city1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.lolita-city1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444444; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/lolita.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread