In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]

Oh, well okay. So maybe they won't get much longer... =]

Moonfyre opened a blue eye and it went on its own searching the land around him. Not far, but far enough, in the distance stood another. This was an eye opener and the other eye shot open to get a better look. He crouched forward onto his hands to look across the field. It was another alright, but no danger to him, for it was one of his own. This one looked tired and Moonfyre could relate. The brute across the field called out to him with a gentle song. This eased Moonfyre’s intentions a little bit.

He stretched his legs out one last time before regaining balance and standing upright. He casually walked over to the other, no fear in his heart but his instincts were telling him otherwise. He was not used to being in a pack and not used to just meeting others like this; but he wanted to overcome his old ways. He approached the other male and nodded to him.

Hello, I’m Moonfyre NecroFang.

He hesitated for a moment but held out his hand for a human handshake. He hoped this male would know what it was so he wouldn’t be standing here looking stupid.

And yourself?

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread