Straight Jacket Fashion
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oper-1.png);">
OOC: Cotl went nerd mode uh-oh; also, i fucking love when you draw things that happen in our threads, it entertains me to NO END! xDDD
Television Rules the Nation!

Cassius had said something about how gadget could fit in the greenhouse and Maschine was too big. Cotl turned back and gave an extremely cold and dirty look to the other Infernian. Shuddup. the German spoke to the other, his voice as cold and grim as his eyes and face were. He had a look that he would give people at times, and they were not friendly looks. This happened to be one of those many Cotly looks that was feared. Mein "buddy" kann carry dings. Large und small. the male growled, making a point to the other so the male would shut his mouth. Since Cassius was defensive of his rat then Cotl would be defensive with his horse, even if the other male was joking. Cotl's eyes went to the pots of soil that were vacant of seeds and other plants that others have already planted. Cotl found himself two giant pots. One of which he would use to make a bush of marijuana. Cotl looked back to cass before he stuck his hand into the jar of seeds and he got a handful and put them in the hands of the chocolate hued genius.

A few minutes of silence fell between the two, Cotl ignoring the other for a few moments before the silence got awkward for him. Bi-colored eyes would move towards the other as he had worked in the big pot, spreading the seeds around in there to make a bush when they grew big enough. Vat inventions-NYEH- have you been making in dat room auf yours, genius? an ear tilted towards his housemate to hear him clearly as he had cleared his throat roughly.

Cotl Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread