Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 334 (3 Points) OOC:!!!

Niro nodded at Heath, he’d already thought of that, he knew Vigil might like the idea, but he’d wait for now the King was busy at the moment… and so was Niro for that matter. He’d get to it soon enough, there was no hurry, at least he hoped there wasn’t. He beamed at the thought of some help with the birds, even if it meant giving them some food at the end of the day or something like letting them exercise their wings if they hadn’t been out all day, but he wouldn’t trust just anyone to that.

It would be a pleasure if you really want to help. I may have my hands more full once I get more birds, I’d probably need help with feedings and if you’re interested teach you how to possibly even exercise a bird or two.

This got him too excited and he shut his mouth and took a few deep breaths, again listening to Heath, and his offer to teach him to ride a horse. He wasn’t afraid of it, but he was quite apprehensive. Although this is the wolf that helped him by holding onto a rope while he shimmeyed down it, with over a fifty foot drop, he didn’t let him fall once. That thought stuck to his head as he stared at Heath’s horse, then he smiled.

I guess trying wouldn’t hurt any at all.

He said, then pulled the wire tight so that Heath could clip it off, so that they could continue the work on the upper post. This was what he was sure he was made for, except of course… hunting. The two best things he was good at, and soon his work with his hands, by catching and training wild birds would mingle in with his ability to hunt, and catch different types of preys. He shook his head at getting distracted and watched as Heath finished up his part, waiting patiently for the wire to be cut.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread