M - The dead don't like you.
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

Liliana could feel the effects now, although it didn’t matter to her anymore as she was quite relaxed, she shrugged at Lolita’s question,

My feet decided to take me here, I’ve never been to a city such as this one, though… I’ve seen some livelier ones.

She looked at Lolita with shock in her eyes and tried to hold in a laugh that she couldn’t help but let some escape her. She didn’t even think of what she said to be any type of joke until after she said it… livelier, she told herself, and another small giggle fit came to her. She again took the blunt, this time, she tried what Lolita did, she sucked it in slowly and held it, before breathing out, she coughed but it wasn’t so bad, she was getting use ot it, and she loved it. She’d have to find a way to make her own, it was… well nice.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread