[M] The Birds are Still Singing
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Her mate chimed in, and had assured her that he liked it. What a relief! Of course, now she felt silly for jumping to conclusions so quickly. Why was it that her mouth always managed to get her into so much trouble. Her face warmed quickly as a rosy blush of embarrassment found its way to her features."W-well...I'm glad. It was supposed to surprise you," she replied, smiling shyly as Heath pulled her close. She could hear him breathing, as if he was taking in the smells that she had brought to herself and to the room around them. Good, that was just what they were for. Her hand touched his face, and it showed her the sweet smile she had hoped was there. He truly did like what she had done. Words could not express the relief and excitement that now competed for space inside her heart. His words made her blush even more. His joke made her laugh too. "Well, I wanted to do this. I figure if you and I are going to try and become parents, we needed to give it the best shot we could. Plus, I had a feeling you could use a little fun after working so hard. So come on..." she whispered sweetly, her hand stroking his cheek, the other moving up to his shoulder before meeting the other behind his neck to slowly pull him towards the bed, "Let's get started, shall we?" she finished, her feathery tail swishing back and forth in an almost seductive swaying fashion.

Ruri was not the seductive type, not in the least, but it seemed that when the moment came a more primal part of her being would awake. She was still the same, sweet, sensitive, blind girl but with an added bit of feminine charm that seemed to creep into her voice, and her body language. This unconscious shift in behavior had awoken the first time they had made love together as a mated couple, and now it had taken up residence within her, molding itself to fit into her personality. It did not corrupt her, as her one armed parent had once feared, but rather it emboldened her, gave her the bit of extra courage that such occasions as this called for. Normally, her sense of innocence made such provocative actions uncomfortable for her, but when Heath awoke this other part of her as only he could, Ruri felt okay to just let herself go. After all, she was with Heath, and he deserved to have her love him as best she could. So, nature had done its part to give Ruri the extra nudge she needed to just let herself go for a change, and that was what she was going to do.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt02 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt02-border1 {width:366px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt02-line1 {width:352px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread