What's this? I can't believe my eyes.
[html]
ooc. Sorry, I was out of town for about a week unexpectedly, so I didn't have time to log in and notify anyone of my leaving. :p I am back though, so don't worry. Big Grin Again, sorry it's taken me so long.

Saul relaxed when he heard that Shiloh and Ascher were here with Gideon as well. Finally, the whole family was reunited again. Well, almost the whole family. His ears drooped in slight sadness at the thought of never exactly having a complete family again. It would never feel complete without mother; that was Saul's thinking. He sighed in his short moment of depression, but then took a deep breath and stood tall, smiling proud. He bowed in front of Conor. "Thank you, Conor. I've been waiting awhile to see them. I've been really worried. I haven't really felt whole without them."

Saul glance around the area. It was very nice. He could see them all living here, being happy; growing up. It already seemed like home to him. Saul cleared his throat before speaking again. "So, Conor, is it alright if I enter? I mean, if that's okay, I would like to see Ascher and Shiloh again, and of course Gideon." The pup looked over at his younger brother and gave him that winning smile, the one that has always been there to reassure them all of anything they had ever doubted. "I think it's been too long that our family has been separated, and it's time to come back together again."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread