Oh the horses..
500+[html]

xD yea Anann rarely ever has her swords with her lol

On a side note, Ill actually be playing Cypress =D

The Lt. General had not been on Anann's mind a whole lot, but her throughts had drifted to the tawny woman and her belly full of pups a few times. Wondering how she was fairing and if the pups that had eagerly kicked at their mother's side had yet ventured into the world. The pride was clear on the his face as Jazper announced the birth of the three boys. Anann's own face beamed at the news. While pregnancy, especially the idea of her own, terrified the honey-hued woman she was glad to know that all was well in Anu's world. She would have to make a visit soon. Anann would not know what to make of the pups, but Rem would be excited even if she was not. Good, strong names. I hope they do not give their mother too much trouble. The man placed an ebon hand on the similiarly colored shoulder of the horse as the words came from her mouth, not giving her oppertunity to advise against it. At least someone is making up for Cour des Miracles' lack of pups. She teased. They had a few youths around sure, but nothing of recent, new life.

Rem had been rather gentle and carefree around the other members of the Dreams pack. Though they had all been females, and such an attitude did not often extend to males. At the touch, the horse's head arched up, triangular ears swiveled back in annoyance. A snort of indignant and a glare, as if asking the tall werewolf And just who are you to think you can touch me? The horse moved, so that the hand fell away before turning to the face the black wolf, ears now swiveled forward and casual. The velvet-like nose sniffed at the face of the man a moment, blowing hot air from his nostrils in the others face. Then abruptly roaming away, no longer interested.

You're lucky you didn't get bit for that one. A slight amusement to her tone. Anann was a little surprised he hadn't been. Though Rem had mellowed greatly since they had left Tosawi, no longer nearly as aggressive and protective as he had once been. Nodding as Jazper mentioned Heath as they walked towards the stables. Heath is a good friend of mine. The first friend she had made in the pack, or even this region of the world. It was hardly a stretch to say he was probably the reason she had ended up in the Cours pack at all. We will start with some basics then. And don't worry, I'll set you up with something nearly as um, aggressive as ol' Rem here. She motioned over her shoulder to the friesian stallion that followed behind them at a distance.

Nanny, really? she asked laughing, pup chasing just really wasn't her thing. Warrior, Hunter, sure. She shrugged. I tend to lend my hand were ever it is needed for now. Vigilante had talked to her about taking up a co-rank, but she just really hadn't decided yet what she really wanted to commit herself to. In Tosawi she had been a warrior. A damn good one at that. She would always be a warrior, but it was no longer her profession. I also do some tanning and leather work.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread