Ye Take the High Road and I'll Take the Low Road
[html]

WC: 500+

Sitting around waiting was never one of Jazper's strong points, not even as a pup. He always fidgeted his paws in the ground beneath him stupidly going over what he was doing and letting his brain wander in hopes of an entertaining thought of some sort. There was no chance of any living prey coming within a hundred meters of him in this wide open landscape. What stupid creature would go so close to a wolf that stood slightly over a massive four feet in his halfling form. By now the warrior was use to being noticed. After all he stood usually a foot taller then the average good sized wolf. Even the taller ones were usually a solid 6 inches shorter then him. Which is why sitting alone in the middle of the hilly landscape he felt quite dumb and alone.

Sighing he let his posture fall as he laid down and impatiently hit his thick tail on the ground to a steady beat. Perhaps he should have invited his son or daughter to come along with him. It would have been nice to have the company as much as it would be a good experience in pack relationships. It was important they learn how to approach and respect members of another pack, even in neutral territory, and especially a leader. It always frightened the Knight that Sophia would just trot up to Inferni and get herself killed from being to informal. That was most likely the fault of his pack. Savina and Anu never asked their family or pack to show much respect unless there was a third stranger in the mix. The ladies were truly all for open thought and tight friendships within Crimson Dreams and they had achieved that. Jazper would take a hit for any member of his pack without a second thought. If they were to loose a member the whole pack would be affected in some way.

A figure approaching caught his attention quickly. Standing up he made sure to keep his tail low and his ears back with a smile. It was always best to prove right off the bat that this was a to be a friendly meeting. As the leader of Cour des Miracles came closer Jazper was caught by a sudden and unexpected surprise. This male was almost as large as him, certainly less than the usual foot he was use to having. Although size shouldn't have made a difference when meeting a leader of a pack his size instantly earned him some respect from Jazper. He appreciated a strong leader who could physically put up a good fight. Savina was scary as hell when she got mad but she just didn't have the size advantage and that's where Jazper came in.

“Yes I did.” He answered in his usual gentle tones, “My name Is Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. It's nice to meet you Vigilante.” It truly was nice to meet him. Jazper had been looking forward to this moment for a few days now. “I'm the Sensei in Crimson Dreams. Meaning I'm in charge of protecting my pack and teaching them to defend themselves.” He found it would be better in this case to explain his co-rank over his actual rank. “I just was curious about my neighbors and figured I should meet the man in charge.” He hoped that this Vigilant character would understand. Taking in the leader a bit more detailed it was obvious that he was a dog hybrid possibly. There was very little that was wolf like about him in comparison to Jazper's full wolf heritage.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread