Oh the horses..
[html]

That's cool! When he becomes playable we should have a thread Big Grin!

WC:500+

The thought of Anu's offspring giving her trouble simply brought a smile to the warrior's face. “If they take after they're mother at all I'm sure they will be no hassle at all.” He reassured with a chuckle. Anu was one the of the sweetest females Jazper had crossed paths with. Never a harsh word even when he messed up a few times in the past. Always the best of wishes and hopes for Crimson Dreams. She loved every living animal and plant equally. In fact Jazper had thought her connection with nature quite absurd when he was younger and had first met Anu. Now he was fearlessly loyal to both Anu and Savina. Although the pups were fresh and had no connection to the coal male quite yet, besides a pack, that was all that mattered to him. As long as they were part of the pack he would defend them with his life. That was just the way Jazper rolled.

It was true, Crimson Dreams was a pup breeding center. Laughing he added up the pups in his head, “Yep we have about six pups and then we have my two who are in that teenager stage along with a loner pup who came to us for help. So plenty of new life there.” They were blessed to have so many pups running around. “It sure is a pack effort to keep them safe. The best I can do is hang around the boarder and make sure the area is safe. We pride ourselves in a safe place for our pups to play.” They had often let Aro and Sophia outside to play in the spring when they were only about four or five months old, still little and fragile. However, Crimson Dreams was protected by it's members. Jazper knew that if his pup was in danger someone would be there in a heart beat and same went for him protecting anyone's pup. They were all family and looked out for each other.

As the large horse threw a small temper tantrum at his touch the Captain took a step back and held up his hands “It's okay boy. Didn't mean to scare ya.” Looking quickly to the golden lady for assistance he was answered with the fact that this was apparently common. Putting his hands back down he glanced at the horse walking away, “Ya, aggressive and new rider don't seem to fit.” He added with a shy smile. It was interesting for Jazper to hear that this pack had no pups. How large was their pack anyways? Was there just not enough mates? It was strange to the male to hear this news because he had grown up with always a new litter running around. Looking to Anann curiously he decided to get his questions answered, “Why do you think you have no pups around? In Crimson Dreams as far as I can remember, even was I was a pup there was always a new litter every now and then.” Perhaps it was a little personal but the ebony Knight had a habit of being a curious soul.

Another large smile grew on his face as she told him she was a warrior and a hunter. “I'm the protector of my pack. I teach our members to fight. Perhaps we could spar some time.” continuing walking he decided he should add a comment about the hunting, “My mate Ghita is one of our best hunters. I don't find hunting a challenge really. I prefer to go after the larger game with a friend.” There was nothing like the rush from taking down a large stag or elk, the average doe just didn't cut it for the male who was the size of a small bear in his halfling form. “Leather work? What sort of leather work? I've made myself a cloak from a bears coat for winter and I sew together the furs from the fluffier animals I catch but that's about my extent of pelt working.” It was always so interesting for Jazper to hear these odd bits of information about other wolves. Staying in Crimson Dreams his whole life had left him unexposed to much of other wolves daily lives.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#584034; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#8b9aac; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5996/souls18.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dde5e4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread