M - take it on the run, baby
[html]

500+ words.

King? The word made Lolita blanch inwardly, though she kept her expression nonchalant for Niro's sake. As far as he was concerned, Lolita was the beloved niece of his leader, and she did not intend to make it obvious that their relationship was very different from most happy and loving family relationships. After all, she had tried—and failed, of course—to kill him, and that was not something most nieces did. "Really? I hadn't realized he had risen that far. I haven't seen him in a really long time," she admitted. It had been the beginning of winter when she had last seen her uncle, and though he had already been promoted to the Constable at that point in time, she had not known this. She had never thought of her uncle as the type to be a leader, but apparently he was doing decently, since Niro did not seem unhappy to tell her of his rank.

Lolita remembered then that she was holding the joint, and she lifted it to her lips, inhaling deeply. Niro had not questioned what she was holding, but he had not turned away unhappily from the thick and heavy scent, so perhaps he was interested. She held it out to him, saying, "If you want some. I won't be offended if you don't." The creamy woman could not imagine forcing one of her vices on someone ever, whether it be alcohol or marijuana or sex. Everything that she chose to partake in with someone else had to be approved by the other wolf. If Niro was bothered by the joint, she could easily put it out and tuck it back into her bag. She took another swig of the vodka, deciding it was enough to get her into a very good mood alone. If he didn't want any of the smoke, alcohol was fine and dandy on its own. She was already feeling pretty great.

The question was not out of line, though she took a moment to work through the fuzzy mess her brain was becoming to find an appropriate answer. "I guess I was just lonely in Dahlia, and wanted to see the ocean. We have a beach there, too, but..." Lolita paused, trying to think of why she had not gone to the coast there. "I guess I was just lonely... I don't think many in Dahlia like me that much. I keep to myself, mostly, so I don't really know most of them. A lot of the ones I knew left now." Or they had turned out to be monsters, like Haku Soul. Regardless of the reason for leaving, most that she knew were gone, and she did not know anyone on a personal level in Dahlia de Mai. For a while, she had questioned why she even bothered staying in the pack or even the area, but she had never come up with a suitable reason. She simply did, and was comfortable there. Not terribly happy, but comfortable enough.

"So what brought you out to the beach tonight?" she asked smoothly, words flowing together. Unintentionally, she was speaking with her words tinged with the pretty accent that accompanied the words she spoke in Hungarian. The english words sounded different to her own ears, though not unpleasant.

<style type="text/css">
.lolitaloveflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#251221; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lolitaloveflowerooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:11px; color:#251221; text-align:right;}
.lolitaloveflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lolitaloveflower {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#917287; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #251221; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D6B3C0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread