M - take it on the run, baby
[html]

WC: 339 (3 Points) OOC: Moving along ^^ 1

Niro nodded, but it seemed she wasn’t too intent on continuing to talk about her uncle, that didn’t bother Niro, he didn’t want to really talk about him much either, he didn’t know too much about Vigilante, he’d only met him a few times which didn’t warrant him knowing the wolf dog much at all. At her offer he shook his head, he hated smoking, but in his head he was thinking, well it’s kind of her to offer, a thought that wouldn’t normally go through his head on a subject such as smoking. He was quiet the whole time, as he drank some more of the vodka, now he could really feel the effects but in his mind he was thinking it was far too late to stop now… He listened to her explanation he felt sorry for her lonliness, and moved slightly closer to her, not asking himself what he was doing, he patted her shoulder silently.

I’m here, so you don’t have to be lonely now.

He said brightly, then her question came up, well he should tell her since she told him and she was quite blunt about the explanation he would feel mean just to ignore the question.

I had to get away, I am not normally alone, I have company with me quite a bit… well she’s not wolf company, but she has taken a lot of my time, I left her to sleep and to take a nice relaxing walk.

He explained, hoping he made sure that what he said hinted that he liked wolf company more than bird company, of course her being a newly aquantance, she didn’t know he was talking about a bird, even though he figured he had told her, things just get jumbled up in his head right now. Taking another swig of the drink, it didn’t seem to bother him that he was losing his sense of talk, and his thinking was off, but this was something he would not question himself… until later maybe.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread