Night of the Hunter
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... violin.png);">
OOC: Fallen by 30 seconds to mars is what i'm listening to with this post. And also, no prob, i don't mind waiting. +5
Is this who you are?! Some sweet, violent urge?!

Mars was a paranoid creature when it came to traveling alone at night. Steel eyes were always on the look out, searching for other movement, ears twitching for other sounds that were to be heard in the empty city. He knew that there would always be something hiding around the corner. It wasn't safe here. He didn't belong in the city this late at night, and since he knew nothing of the area, he was clueless as to where to go to run away if need be. He would just have to run in whatever direction he could he guessed in the end of it all. The only weapons he had were his teeth and claws, and he wasn't too much of the fighting type since he was never really taught in those areas. He'd fight by instinct, not by training. He probably would have killed his mother if he was trained to fight, so Lyndi made sure he was inside while the huskies were out training to fight. He was supposed to be working on sewing back together clothing that mother purposely ripped up so he would have to keep practicing to make it harder and harder for Lyndi to pull it apart. She always would find a way to destroy the clothing, and sometimes, when she'd get really angry, she'd take her anger out on his own clothing he made for himself.

His audits pricked at the sound of hoofbeats that were not from Vox. Reigns were pulled back and a whinny from Vox had been audible. The Oogy Boogy man is going to get you, Marsy-poo. the twin had to the Russo man had spoken, teasing the male. Shh Bart. the male would command as he scented the air, and then let his ears flick back and forth, discerning where this other being was compared to his own location. Mars would allow Vox to move along, more slowly now, taking it two steps at a time. Only a few minutes later, there was another male on horse back in front of him. The other male was much larger than the small Russo. It would seem that so far, he had been in the land of giants when it came to the males that he had met so far. His father, brother, and even his King was probably bigger than the wolf-dog was in his optime form. Mismatched audits pulled back as the jacketed male laid his steel blue eyes on the other fiery eyes of the wolven male. His pelt was faded. Mars wondered how the male got his hair to be both blonde and black like that. Mars was curious of the other male to say the least, and the feral appearance compared to the Californian was quite the difference. He would stare at the male for a moment, silence engulfing the two men, the male on the spanish mustang almost known for his silence, even when he was back at home. Kiev also knew this silence like no other, and still the retard would talk. Just thinking about the other male made Mars roll his eyes. Steel eyes would go back to the other. I guess I'm not the only one out for a ride... the comment was loosely made to the other male.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread