Knowing whom I serve
300+[html]

Table by Gen
haha I never realized how much time Anann actually spends teaching people things, til Vigil brought it up. Actually I'm kinda interested in Reeve, but I don't know how to bring it up cause I think Anann would find it a little rude to ask for such a position because she realizes how little she really know about the surrounding packs. Though she does want to learn and it would give her a reason too.

Knowledge had always been important in Tosawi. It was the core of what the city was and the only thing left behind by the last race that held any real value. At least in the eyes of the wolves that had built Tosawi. So it was only natural, with her family being at the top of the hierarchy that she had ample education as well as training. I have never really thought of teaching. Though if someone asked for her help it was as if she would turn them away. She mulled it over, not sure if it would really be the best thing for her. My leather is how I planned to make myself of use, but I will lend a hand wherever it is needed. There was little in life that Anann had ever done purely for herself. Perhaps it was breed into her as much as it taught, to put the good of the many before the good of one. Back home some of the responsibilities I took were making sure there was enough wood to feed the winter fires. Plantings and harvesting happened as they should. She did not know if those were things that were already taken care of or if everyone was responsible for themselves here. It was a much different lifestyle here.

Anann doubted it was easy to be king. Oh, it was good to be king, yes, but easy, doubtful. Or afraid to fall from your good graces. She added to the end of his list, knowing all to well what he spoke of. Tongues also wagged more freely to a turned back, though she had heard nothing ill of Vigilante. In truth she had not heard any words of gossip from her pack mates really. The only exception would probably be the red-headed tailor.

In truth, Anann did not want to talk anymore about from where and why she came. The subject seemed unavoidable though and she had expected would come up eventually, it always did. Fate I suppose. She said half jokingly. I found myself on the wrong side of an unjust war. Fight or Leave. Those had been her only options really. I could not fight for a cause I didn't believe in. A cause that would stain the city and all who dwelled within. So I traveled east, until I ran into Heath. Though the smell of the sea had already told her she had traveled as far as she dared.

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread