Music to my ears
[html]

WC: 332

Denali didn’t see the males facial reaction, or body posture to tell him if he was welcome or not, he was too young to care about that. He was looking at the instrument. It made pretty sounds, something so alien yet … so comforting. His mind temporarily left his thoughts on his parents coming to get them. In the back of his mind he told himself they will get here soon enough. He smiled, a violin? It had an alien name too just like the alien sound it made… but he liked it.

It is very pretty, I like that noise,

He said in his pup’s honesty,

I am Denali.

He said but didn’t add anything to it, should he? He wasn’t sure. The young Tibetan wolf didn’t know much these days, and they seemed to just get more confusing with the turn of a day. Some of his strongest feelings turned to doubt when the coyote attacked his family… why did such a thing happen, he didn’t know, he realized his face dropped as he thought that and quickly put on his happy face, wagging his tail, he knew if he was good he would get treats maybe he’d play something more so Denali could see what he did. He had explained it but he wanted to see more, his pups curiosity was getting to him.

Does everyone know how to play one? Can I play one too?

He asked suddenly, still unaware that he had destroyed the black wolf’s solitude. He only wanted to ask questions, to learn about this new thing, and maybe he could play it too. He didn’t even think that he couldn’t do something because he had not changed yet. His head wasn’t quite capable of knowing something like that yet. He just wanted something to distract him and right now, it was this violin playing wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread