smoke beneath the playground lights
[html]

ooc- WORSE LATE ON THIS and omg Cass is so illiterate it's hard to rp his speech XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassius nodded as Silas confirmed Gadget's nature. He was quite benevolent for a raccoon, that was for sure. Cassius usually had him stay in the room on long travels, but let him stick around while he fulfilled his duties around the mansion. As the resident "caretaker", it seemed he was getting a handful of work, which he liked no doubt. Cassius was certainly a working man and boy did he love it.

Responding to the Russian in a proud voice, Cass waved his sandwich as he spoke. "Oh yeah. I reckon he's the nicest 'coon y'all ever done saw in yer life. He usually sticks near me though, and I ain't seen nobody in a whiles, so he don't see nobody either." He had been avoiding most of the residents as of late, but Silas didn't need to know that. "He usually done crashes in my loft, but he'll go out on his own from time to time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT:

[/html]

Messages In This Thread