M - take it on the run, baby
[html]

That's okay! <3 wotd: Blithe (joyous, merry).

This was no blithe moment, no joyous union of two souls in love connecting through a kiss. Lolita did not know what this was—alcohol was involved, that was the most pertinent part—but she did not care. The Monroe woman did not look for love in those she shared herself with. Jade eyes fluttered open, her gaze cloudy as she studied him, lust and alcohol both affecting her heavily. She wanted Niro, and she wanted him badly, as inexperieced as she could easily tell that he was. She could feel the tightening in the pit of her belly, the warmth tingling through her body. Lolita tightened her fingers into the fur along the back of his neck, twining through some of the strays bits of his mohawk as she pulled him close again.

"You make me feel so... alive," she said huskily, pressing her lips to his forcefully, fervently. She shifted her body, subtly rocking her hips against his. The Monroe woman wanted this. She wanted him to say he wanted this, too. She needed him to want this, needed him to say he needed her, too. "I," she whispered, "I want," inbetween kisses, "you."

<style type="text/css">
.lolitaloveflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#251221; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lolitaloveflowerooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:11px; color:#251221; text-align:right;}
.lolitaloveflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lolitaloveflower {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#917287; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #251221; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D6B3C0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread