Green old grass
[html]

"Wandering is all good for a while I suppose. I had my fill of that from my sister."

Element nodded. Some wandered because they had no home; some wandered simply because they wanted to; some wandered to escape from others that made their lives almost unbearable; and some wandered because they were driven from the place they called home. Element saw that the wolf seemed deep in thought, then snapped out of it as Element made his remark about the bird.

"Thank you very much, her name is Marahute."

Element nodded again. The bird was beautiful, he noticed, and he cocked his head at her. She gazed back at him, her golden eyes seeming to pierce into him. The wolf spoke once more.

"And my name is Niro, and you are"

Element gazed at the wolf - Niro - who had the eyes the same shade as his own. "Element," he replied simply, and turned his emerald stare towards the ocean, where waves were lapping hungrily at the shore. Niro seemed nice enough, even if he seemed slightly cryptic; the remark about his sister had shown that. His coat was a pure white, he recalled as he looked out into the sea, and the feathers in his fur were the same color as Marahute. There was a long silence. Finally, Element spoke once more; "What brings you here?"

<style type="text/css">
.Element-Table b {font-weight:bold; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.Element-Table i {font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.element-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.Element-Table p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Element-Table {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9097 ... ttable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #96B47C; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#38610B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread