Here then gone
[html]

Denali kept up well, though of course she was taking care to make sure that she didn't out stride the tired pup. Hopefully once he had a full belly and good night's sleep he would mend quickly, at least physically. It would take much longer for the emotional trauma he had suffered to heal, but even if the worst had happened to his parents, she knew that everyone in the pack would work hard to make him happy and content. She was glad that he would have plenty of wolves his own age to play with, that would undoubtedly do him much good. Not only were there her three, but Anu's as well, who were just a bit younger than he was. Denali would have no lack of playmates. "Good, we'll get you fed and then we'll all go to bed. And you can just call me Savina." His manners were a testament to his good parenting, but there was no need for him to continue to be formal around her.

The large old house came into view, they would be there any moment. "That building up there Denali, that's where we're going and where you'll stay for now. I know it can look a little scary at first, but it's very nice and cozy inside, I promise." He had likely only slept in a den or outside in the open before, so this would be quite the change for him. The poor thing had undergone more than his fair share of dramatic changes, but now things should be changing for the better for him. Savina kept her gaze locked upon him though, doing her best to gauge his reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.savifielda01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#c57c5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.savifielda01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; text-align:right;}
.savifielda01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savifielda01 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#e3cca3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ifield.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b7a4a; padding: 175px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread