For Your Wondering
[html]

:3 300+

It was nice to know in advance that he was going to be a big brother this time around. The knowledge of his birth mother's second litter had crashed down around him as unexpectedly as could be: by meeting one of his little sister's. It had been quite unbelievable to him, and in his shock he had inadvertently hurt Rio's feelings. Thankfully though he had been able to correct his error and show her that his mixed feelings had nothing to do with her. Haven hadn't seen her since though, and hadn't met any of Rio's littermates. He had a sneaking suspicion one of them had hurt Princess' feelings, but he couldn't know for sure. Honestly, he wasn't sure if he wanted to. The feelings about those little half siblings were still a bit confused in his head. There was nothing but excitement and love for Anu's boys though, and he couldn't wait to set eyes upon them.

They came to the room and Mati knocked lightly and opened the door as they were invited in. A soft smile was already on his face when he walked into the dimly lit room that only grew with the sight of his adopted mother. "Hey Momma," he said quietly, his tail sweeping through the air. Being around her always seemed to bring him back in time, even more so than being with Mati. His sister had grown and changed just as he had, but Anu was the one constant in his life and he felt his memories involving her swirl about in his head each time they met. "Yeah, I wanted to come meet my little brothers." His heart jumped at the words. It was all still a little hard to believe. Only seeing them would truly make it real to him.

As she walked over to them Haven knelt down at and wrapped his arms around his mother's neck, giving her a loving hug. "It's a little hot, but the sun is bright," he answered, before softly adding, "I'm so glad you're okay." Of course he was glad that the pups were fine too, but he couldn't help but be more concerned about her well being. The Knight gave her a soft kiss on her cheek before standing up and letting her exit the room. Now that their mother was gone, he turned back to Mati, a sheepish look on his face. "I've uh, never really been around pups this young..." His jade eyes looked over the three bodies. They were so small.

<style type="text/css">
.havenbustclouds b {font-weight:bold; color:#69859A; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.havenbustclouds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.havenbustclouds p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenbustclouds {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#F7EAE2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... clouds.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFBF2; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A2A9A7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread