Green old grass
[html]

WC:--- OOC: >.< Sorry for the crap post, I’ll do better next run, and also, my cat… he’s a normal cat but he’s pure black and the size of a toy dog, Element reminds me of him <3

He didn’t have to think twice about the cats question. He pointed to the sea,

I enjoy a wave here and there, it seems to take a hold of my worries and washes them into the ocean.

He said, and it seemed quite true too, because whenever he visited the beach he’d found his stress was less and less like something taking everything stressful off his shoulders and pulling them into the ocean. He didn’t want to be a fish now that he thought of it, because if he wasn’t the only wolf who did this, there would be many worries, maybe that was why they enjoyed getting fished out of the water? Though… he doubted any of the fish wanted to be eaten.

I’ve never actually talked to a cat before, my parents always steered clear of them…

He admitted. He’d seen cats from far away, first time he saw a cat was in his and Amaranth’s secret cave. Now he found one that spoke common. This one wouldn’t be a pet like Amaranth’s cat though. He looked down at the cat. It was small, but was bigger than the cat they’d found before… he didn’t know how big a cat was suppose to be.

I bet you can see many things on your travels yes?

Niro asked, he did want to know more about the world around him, he was still timid, and cautious, he got this far, but he’d probably not get too much further without a real purpose.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread