Green old grass
[html]
It's fine! Sorry for the wait. Aw, that's cute! :3

"I enjoy a wave here and there, it seems to take a hold of my worries and washes them into the ocean."

Ah. Meditation was a great strength of Element's, and it seemed that this canine shared that particular aspect of life as well. It was a good way to wipe your mind free of any thoughts and worries that may have taken hold of you, and an excellent escape. It was vital, for Element, whose troubled mind and cluttered thoughts easily overwhelmed the small cat. Niro went on;

"I’ve never actually talked to a cat before, my parents always steered clear of them…"

Steered clear of cats? Element wondered why. Wolves, no matter what size, were almost always larger and stronger than even the largest of cats. But then, he thought, perhaps this wolf's parents had encountered the big cats; lions, tigers, enormous beasts that could rip a single wolf to shreds in an instant. Element had ancestors related to big cats, although they weren't as large or powerful; he was larger for it, though.

"I bet you can see many things on your travels yes?"

Element nodded. "Without a doubt," he said. "I've stayed mostly in 'Souls all my life, but I've been around the bend. I've seen some packs; I believe Inferni is one, and I think Cour de something. I can never remember all of them at once." He looked out onto the distant shoreline. "I've also read several things the humans have left behind. It's quite interesting; like a mark from the past."

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread