These City Walls, They Hold no Love for Me
[html]
Yay! Big Grin
It's good that most canis are naturally illiterate so others doesn't mock on BIOS ignorance..! XD

Element explained in detail the characteristics and details about books, BIOS stared at the cat as he was thinking about these descriptions… He was amazed of the seeming simplicity of these artifacts that he might have found in some pile of trash in Homeland but never thought of them as such a wonderful things… The cat finally offered the dog the possibility of learning to read the containing of these artifacts through his own teaching…

“Would you really do that..?
but... I have nothing to repay...
I could nitice in our chat
you’ve got all I can display…”
ñ__ñu

The dog told while sitting with that innocent silly face he commonly showed when he felt stupid or unable to do something seemingly simple… However, he was really interested in learning to read these books in order to improve his skills…

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;text-align:center}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread