Not Afraid
[html]

Ooo! How'd you manage that? And the words of the day are really getting silly. 'Mojo'? Where am I gonna use that? XD

''Well, if I went over there, I would probably be ripped about just because I have a slimmer muzzle. They don't like coyotes or hybrids too much, thats why we don't like each other. I don't know if you know, but Inferni isn't too fond of full blood wolves, I don't think there is a wolf member, but someone might of joined.''

Element pondered this. Coyotes and wolves weren't too different, he remembered - coyotes were a tad smaller and had larger ears, but that was where the differences ended, as far as Element was concerned. And the information that Inferni wasn't made up of wolves, but of coyotes, was a surprising fact to him. He'd always assumed that all the packs were made of wolves; or, to use a broader term, canines. The idea that a single pack only accepted a certain type of canine was new to him.

Keychain continued. ''Crimson Dreams and ...Phoenix Valley... I never met someone from Crimson Dreams, but I don't like Phoenix Valley too much. Personal experience.'' From the ridiculously sheepish look on Keychain's face, Element knew it probably would be better not to ask. "I'm sorry," he said politely. He thought; he never met anyone from Crimson Dreams or Phoenix Valley, but he assumed they weren't too different from the other wolves he met.

Element was distracted for a moment as the scent of squirrel caught his nose. His eyes darted to where the squirrel sat, stupidly, in front of the two predators. Keychain saw it, too, and pounced on it, catching it. Element congratulated her on her good catch in his mind when she suddenly frowned and let it go, letting it scramble up a tree.

Element glanced at her inquiringly. "Not hungry?" he asked.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#584425; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:10px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#894028; background-image:url(http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt15 ... mage59.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#DA8608; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread