Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
[html]

No worries whatsoever! I've been playing Ghita for just about a year now, and still I sometimes find her a little hard to figure out! XP Don't worry about it at all - you're doing great!
Wc: 378

Surveying her only son and his surroundings with a gaze that could simply be described as a mother's rage, only one thought was prevalent on Ghita's mind - the threat her son had perceived. Whereas it could seem as she was raging at her son, her only thought was to protect him with every breath she had. Crimson Dreams had been a safe haven for her and her pack for a long time now, but that didn't mean that there weren't threats to be had at every turn, especially for a young pup.

Breathing in no scents that indicated to danger, Ghita could finally relax, letting her posture ease and her heart rate settle. Letting her gaze settle on Aro and his 'threat', she couldn't help but grin at her little hunter, and comment on it. "It looks like we can sleep easy now, now that all of the horrible branches have been slain." Almost as if for the first time, she noticed Aro's ears bent close against his head, and felt a pang of guilt through her body. Brow furrowing in concern, she lowered herself to the ground, to sit next to her son, all the while trying to decide what to say.

Luckily, he spoke first. Reaching out to ruffle her son's fur on the top of his head, she gave a kind smile to him, the ease of the movement hopefully comforting to him. "It's okay - I know you didn't mean to." Inviting her son to sit beside her, Ghita leaned back against her forearms, looking up at the night sky she and her son seemed to covet. "I was worried when I couldn't find you, and heard you shouting. I didn't know if you had found a bear or something like that."

As usual, the night's wild air calmed her right down, and she could practically feel every living thing in her mind. The whispering of the trees a quarter of a mile away, the ragged breath of a sleeping squirrel not twenty feet from them... her refined senses as a huntress were reassuring her tonight, as she fought of anything in her path to defend her son. "I used to sneak out a lot when I was a pup, too, you know."

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ghita01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; text-align:center;}
.Ghita01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ghita01 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#eaeaea; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #99999a; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread