Averaeshi (J)
[html]

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Ever smiled to the newcomer’s words. Of course he was just coming for a rightful place in the pack for his eyes echoed the peace in his voice. Apparently, he knew Vigilante and seemed to want to speak to him immediately. She nodded gently. “You wish to see my father,” The female stated knowingly. Without waiting for an answer, Ever fell back onto her haunches and let a strong howl escape her lips.

It came out slightly strangled and unpracticed but it still carried through the territory. Finishing with the lowest note, the silver female lowered her head. She gazed challengingly into the loner’s eyes, as if waiting for him to correct her in some way.

My apologies,”Ever said, backing off a bit. “I haven’t introduced myself. I am Ever Mayawyn, Marquess of Cour des Miracles.” She stated bodly, pride blooming in her voice.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6b8f44; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread