Green old grass
[html]

"Cour des Miracles, that’s the pack I’m in. I’ve heard of Inferni, from an older member who left there and joing the miracles pack. She didn’t care too much for them."

Cour des Miracles? What a pretty name. And Element knew of the Inferni, the Inferni that he had lost Flower at. He didn't know that wolves could move from one pack to another, however; he wondered if the former pack would feel hatred towards them for betraying them. Before he could let his thoughts dwell on the subject, however, Niro spoke again -

"Oh, I’ve read quite a few things. My sister she taught me how to read with her. And well she tends to give me some senseless information about some of the books she reads." Element's ears perked up when he heard this - this canine could read? He studied him. From the way he spoke and the manner he spoke of the books, Element knew that Niro was very intelligent. But one of the things Element was focused on was where they had gotten the books - was there a collection nearby? A way to get there? However, Niro seemed to have other things on his own mind.

"The past is a wonderful thing, we just need to steer clear of the past that got the humans killed."

The past was a wonderful thing - from his journeys in Halifax, he knew the humans had been incredibly smart. Smarter than Element, smarter than the wolves, and probably smarter than all of them put together. He didn't know how they did it, but the things they did were incredible. Amazing. Element didn't know what got the humans killed, but he did know that the wolves could do worse than to follow the path of the humans and become great like them.

Element's thoughts wandered to himself. Would he ever see the rise of the humans again? Were they all really gone, or did they have remnants of the past hidden in books? Could the Luperci, with their human-like appendages and hands, read what made the humans so incredible and go down the same path? The ideas intrigued and interested him. Would he ever live to see them rise again?

He realized, however, he was getting lost in thought and looked at Niro. "The past is a brilliant and beautiful thing, yes. Perhaps the wolves could follow in the human's footsteps and become great."

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread