M - Pull Me Closer to Love
[html]

lol XD

It was time to not be afraid, time to have faith in herself, have faith in Cambia. Of course she had faith in the Marino girl, at times she was the only one in the world Mati could rely on, but she had to gather what she owned in herself to get the single simple question out. If she said no then it would not be the end of everything, Mati didn’t think it had to be. It would be heart breaking but she would have broken it herself, Cambi had every right to want her space and to want to keep things they way they were. but it was even beginning to become hard for the bronze fey to not ask, it had been for weeks now. Each time she held the darker furred fey late at night wrapped up in blissful satisfaction she had wished to utter the words. Just as she had uttered the small phrase that spoke of her love, she wished to say these as breathlessly and mean them just as deeply.

She looked to her, and Mati tried again to fight the gaze that sought her own, knowing the moment that she let herself fall into them she would be lost make a fool of herself. Cambia’s words broke the resistance, the sweet words making the Church fey feel just as complete as when they spoke of their love in a kiss or a touch. Purple eyes flickered to the duel seas, loosing herself instantly in the bright teal shimmer. The question slipped through her thoughts, her wants pushing forward and making it impossible for her not to take the next step that with Cambia’s affection did not seem like a giant leap any longer.

Her voice was quiet, I was wondering, She paused then spoke with a hurry, its okay if you don’t want to, I’ll understand. Then as soon as she spoke those words she realized that she hadn’t even said what she had been wondering. I want you to move to my room. Well, She shook her head, breaking contact with her eyes and tried to get the question right, I was wondering if you would want to. Her heart beat crazily, her face flush from embarrassment and anticipation.

<style type="text/css">
.matiaug01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e26b60; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matiaug01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64422c; text-align:left;}
.matiaug01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matiaug01 {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#f6a190; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iaug01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1d6cf; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64422c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matiaug01-border1 {width:398px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matiaug01-line1 {width:372px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e26b60; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread