M - Pull Me Closer to Love
[html]

they're so cute :3 300+

Cambria was a little too wrapped up in her own head trying to figure things out to notice the severe worry and doubt that had overcome Mati as the query had been asked. But as her revelation was made and she spoke she saw all the signs of her lover's anxiety. Her ears fell back when she spoke and she did not look at her. She could almost feel the older fey's nerves transmitted through their held hands and all she wanted to do was to make them go away. Cambi didn't know why she was so nervous to ask such a thing, surely she most know that she could never refuse her? She loved her, and would follow Mati to the ends of the Earth. She had never rejected Mati or anything she wanted, and she couldn't imagine that she ever could.

When finally those violets returned to her face and she spoke again, Cambria's smile only grew and the tears threatened to spill over onto her soft cheeks. They were tears born of nothing but pure joy in acceptance, and she did not try to fight them. The Marino girl pressed her face into the crook of Mati's neck, nuzzling lovingly in that space. "I don't want to be without you either. I'm so happy, that you want me in your life like that..." It was something Cambria had wanted, but she had been happy with how things were and didn't want to press Mati for more. She had done her fair share of pressing things at the beginning of it all, and so from then on she hadn't wanted to move at any pace that made her other half uncomfortable. Her main concern had been Mati's happiness, and so she had let her take the lead.

Her eyes were hidden against her lover's neck, but as she felt something encircle her wrist she pulled her face away to see what it was. Small shells dotted around her wrist, held together by leather. Cambi lifted her arm to better inspect the bracelet and then she looked back to Mati. "You made this? For me?" The tears couldn't be contained any longer, and rolled freely down her face. "Oh Mati!" she exclaimed before pressing her lips against the other female's. Her hand held her cheek softly, overwhelmed with the depth of their love.

<style type="text/css">
.cambitruelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD415F; letter-spacing:-.3px; }
.cambitruelily-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.cambitruelily p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambitruelily {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#F1D4E6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... uelily.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F0E4A9; padding: 236px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E393A9; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:-.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread