M - Pull Me Closer to Love
[html]

s'ok! sorry mine isn't as long D: 300+

Cambria didn't know the complete extent of all the hardships and traumatic incidences that Mati had gone through. She didn't need to know the reason behind her hesitance though. All she needed to do was to show Mati that she would never be judged by her, that whenever they were together she was safe and she didn't have to worry. The girl couldn't say why it was so easy to open herself up completely to the other femme. Maybe it was because she had known her her whole life. Or maybe it was just her heart had known from the start that Mati was the one for her. The counterpoint to her soul. Whatever it was though, Cambria knew that she would always wait for her. Would always be ready to take things further once Mati was ready to do so. She would let her set the pace and she would follow along, just content and happy to be a part of her life. Happy for the chance to share so much of her life with her.

As they kissed, she wished this moment would never end. That they could stay like this forever. So happy and so in love. Not that she thought that their affections would fade, or their happiness, but it was at a peak moment now and she never wanted to let go of that. The girl could feel her pulse begin to race when Mati pulled back, breaking their kiss. At first her face followed her lover's, unwilling to lose that contact. But her eyes opened, and looked deeply into those purple gems that stared back at her. Cambi already had that face memorized, but her eyes traced over every hair, every shade, every line, cherishing each and every one of them. As her lover touched the wet line of her tears, her eyes closed again, leaning into that caressing hand.

Soft words filtered into her ears and slowly her oceanic pools opened again, her smile as soft as her lover's voice. "Neither will I," she said, meaning it just as much as the other female had. "I love you." She had loved no one as she loved Mati, not before and she knew she never would again. For if she and the Church fey ever parted, Cambria was certain her world would stop turning.

<style type="text/css">
.cambitruelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD415F; letter-spacing:-.3px; }
.cambitruelily-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.cambitruelily p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambitruelily {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#F1D4E6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... uelily.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F0E4A9; padding: 236px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E393A9; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:-.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread