Your Scream's A Whisper
[html]
here is a link to a chart that shows the different forms ^_^ the halfling form is still pretty big huh!

She spent a majority of her time in this form because it was easier, but there were occasions in which she would shift down to her lupus form. Ember had never cared much for the secui, or halfling form, and tended to stick to either one or the other between lupus and optime. In lupus form she felt much more vulnerable, though, and had her own personal preferences. She had stayed in this shifted form for so long that it no longer seemed odd or uncomfortable to her in any way.

"It wouldn't be a problem, actually. It's something that I should learn more about, perhaps...I can be stubborn in m'ways sometimes...but change is good, other times. I'll learn with yeh." He had shifted down and Ember raised a hand to excuse herself for a moment, holding up one finger to let him know that she would be back in a minute. For her the change was more of a private thing, and she was uncertain whether she wanted her newfound friend to see it or not.

She removed her items of clothing and weapons-belt, hiding them beneath some debris in the nook of a nearby tree trunk, and began the change. When she emerged from the brush to face Moonfyre once more, she stood on four paws rather than two; a very leggy, somewhat shaggy black wolf. "It's been a while since I've been in this form. But I think hunting will work much better this way" She nodded, green eyes meeting his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread