m - if i wake before i die
[html]

dksdlgpskld short

Wretched and wild as he was, there was not an ounce of fear within the scarred woman. To anyone else, Samael might have been Haku himself. He had and would turn on his own family, not that the Centurion knew any of this; even if she had, it would not have given her fright of him. Clutching his knife, he came for her, though she did not think for one instant the blade was meant for her. Perhaps she put too much faith on the boy's love, or maybe she was simply the only one who could afford this luxury.

She reached for his hand, putting hers about his wrist lightly, pulling to keep the blade from digging into his skin. “No, no,” she muttered, shaking her head. “You would never do something like that, my Samael,” she reassured him. In him there could be no fault, no flaw—he was her perfect prince, belonging to her and her alone. They had both bled, and their wounds were fresh, but the silver-shaded woman felt only relief at this presence.

“How could you fail me with such grandchildren?” she said, almost chiding him. There was not a hint of anger in her voice for him, and she lifted her other hand to his face, intent on wiping some of the dirt and blood that had flecked there. “Besides, you've come home to mama,” she said, pulling that same arm around his back to draw him closer to her. She would could not trust men, but for her children, and this one most of all—he who desired her above all else, yet restrained himself to madness.

<style type="text/css">
.kae-hellonearth b{font-weight:bold; color:#ABB6D2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.kae-hellonearth p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kae-hellonearth {width:400px; background-color:#404F70; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_hellonearth1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D97B0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread