No Cars Go.
[html]

pp! let me know if it should be changed ^^;

Anu would have no problem if this young fey was curious about the Dreaming pack. She had been around long enough to visit all the claimed lands, and know where she was welcomed or not. It was interesting to think about how her personal relationship with the surrounding packs had developed and changed. At times there were places where she had felt welcomed and at home, but over night it had changed completely and she no longer allowed herself to even skirt around the borders. Inferni was the opposite, once she had feared them but lately she had embraced it and found it a strangely comforting place. But as always she hoped to be a pleasant ambassador to other pack wolves and gave a smile to Nayru’s polite words.

The Sun was a god that Anu looked to for security, her religion not based on anything but faith and stories that had been told to her. It was just like those that looked to the moon for guidance, he was a stable figure never ending and always present at each day’s beginning leaving only after assuring that she would return. Stability. What beast couldn’t have faith in that single principle? The summer Sun has that way about him. Anu commented with a light tone, assuring her that her actions brought no harm to either of them.

Exploring, it was a dream that most of them shared and Anu found it fairly common for someone of Nayru’s age to embrace it. It was only natural for adolescents to want to see what was beyond their homelands. Anu herself could hardly go a week or so before touching neutral ground and satisfying her curious itch. Her question was answered with a small nod, eyes looking to the ivy and stone I believe it was once a school, or so I have been told. A school meant books, from what Anu knew of human culture. She wished for her sons to learn and figured that the best place to start her search would be a school. I think we’ll have to go inside then. Anu commented with a small grin. Do you read often? The question given only after they begun walking towards the building.

<style type="text/css">
.anusurrender b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7fa2a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anusurrenderooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7fa2a9; text-align:right;}
.anusurrender p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anusurrender {margin:0 auto; width:379px; background-color:#144b56; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 762610.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cad7e1; padding: 110px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cad7e1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
.anusurrender-border1 {width:381px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread