One pack to another
[html]

WC: 341(2 Points) OOC: No worries ^^

At the sight of the tattered wolf, Liliana either felt fear or respect… or was it a mix of both? She had to decide it was both. She saw that he’d only one eye, and he was using a crutch, cane? Well, whatever it was, some part of him must have been hurting probably his leg. As he addressed her, she found herself almost speechless. What was she supposed to say to him? She swallowed hard. She gave the wolf a shaky smile.

Yes, Dawali has sent me here, to… to see if we could trade. We are looking for uh cows…but if you dn’t have any you want to … trade, we can still barter.

She said, she didn’t mean to be so blunt but once she started talking she figured she’d get everything out. She could see he was a businessman, and more important a wolf who needed to know what was going on right away. She wasn’t very good with other wolves, she was better with the animals, and she hoped he’d ignore her scared speech. Her accent did not hide the fear in her voice. It was mostly of the talking to another that scared her. She was not a very socialized wolf.

M-my name is Liliana Vess, I… I’m the um… animal caretaker.

She said, she’d almost said trainer, but she wasn’t that high up in the ranks… not yet, even though she had the ability to, she had to prove herself. Hopefully this trade with animals would help them see she was an aptitude with the animals, even if she wasn’t very good with other wolves. She wasn’t sure if she missed anything and if she did hoped it wasn’t important at all. Dawali had entrusted her with this task, since he was busy with summer preparations. Or was that winter? She didn’t know, but she was here and hopefully things would go well enough.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread